Preparation of the declaration form 3-NDFL for individuals
For our clients we have prepared actual service - submission of the declaration form 3-NDFL for individuals. We have listed frequently asked questions on this subject below and the algorithm for implementation of our services, as well as available for download additional materials and memos.
TILL WHAT DATE THERE IS AN OBLIGATION TO SUBMIT TO THE TAX AUTHORITIES THE DECLARATION FORM 3-NDFL (TAX ON INCOME OF INDIVIDUALS)?
An individuals has to submit a declaration to the tax inspection at the place of his residence not later than 30 th of April 2016.
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT THE DECLARATION FORM 3-NDFL?
Subject to the obligation of submitting declaration form 3-NDFL are individuals who:
• have sold their property;
• receive income from abroad,
• receive income, tax on which has not been paid by the tax agent, etc.
As well as individuals, who are:
• sole proprietors using the general taxation system;
• notaries engaged in private practice;
• lawyers, who has established legal offices ,and so on.
HERE you can find the entire list of possible cases in which you need to submit a declaration form 3-NDFL. We also suggest you to read the answers to frequently asked questions that arise from our clients during preparation and filing of declaration form 3-NDFL.
Here you can DOWNLOAD a specified list of documents and "cheat sheet" for frequently asked questions.
WHY IS IT SIMPLE TO DO IT WITH BDA?
Our experienced consultants will accurately file the declaration form 3-NDFL and prepare other documents for the deduction. We will professionally advise You on the list of documents that you need to provide together with the declaration, including the documents required for tax deductions.
You won't have to go anywhere. You will receive ready documents, without leaving home. The only thing that you will need to do is to send us information by email or fax. Then You will receive a complete document in electronic form. You will just need to print it out.
We also provide consultation on taxation of individuals.
If you still have any questions, we recommend you to read the Frequently Asked Questions that we have prepared especially for You.
HOW CAN I GET THE SERVICE?
Conceptually, the algorithm of interaction is the following:
1. Exchange of information and documents. You send all the information to the email of our specialist in scans or deliver it in printed form.
2. Payment for the services. When we receive all the information it is necessary for you to arrange payment for services of preparation of the declaration and then send us confirmation of payment or the payment details.
3. Transfer of the result of services provided. Our specialist prepares a declaration based on the provided data and then send the declaration form 3-NDFL to your e-mail in a form of ready to print document, or you can pick up printed and ready to sign declaration form 3-NDFL in our office, or we will deliver a printed and ready to sign declaration form 3-NDFL by our courier within Moscow on separately agreed terms for the cost of such delivery.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COSTS?
The price is 1,500 rubles per declaration.
HOW TO START THE PROCESS?
Without delay, call our specialists for more detailed consultations on the issue and the preparation/submission of documents. We will help you to determine the necessary documents and information, we will help you with preparation of the declaration in printed or electronic form, and we will do everything quickly and diligently!